(VGI) was established in 1998. Presently the group consists of 12 prestigious institutions, two Universities (ShriVenkateshwara University Gajraula, UP, and Venkateshwara Open University, Ita Nagar, A.P) and one school. We have more than 1200 faculty members, and 20000+ students from all parts of India. The number of students has been increasing day by day. The group has established its own State University by the name of ShriVenkateshwara University at GajraulaDistt. - Amroha (U.P). It is in the process of establishing its own Medical College at the University Campus for which necessary permission has been obtained from the State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh and other Governing Bodies.
The Group is headed by Shri Sudhir Giri as the Chairman and is well supported by Mr. Pradeep Chandra IPS (Retd.), Director General Administration, Eminent Directors, Professors, Educational Administrators and other Professionals with vast Industrial & academic experience
VGI has a pool of experienced and dedicated Administrative Staff and Faculty Members. Various Institutions of the Group have Modern Office Blocks, Fully Equipped Classroom, Computer, Labs, Rich and well Stocked Libraries, Seminar and Conference Halls. There is a provision for Residential Accommodation for Students, Staff and Banking Facility etc. The most potent strength of the Institutions is the renowned faculty members who have distinguished academic achievements in concerned disciplines. To ensure progressive outlook and to introduce innovative teaching-learning process in addition to Academic Industry Interface. The faculty members also undertake various consultancy assignments to keep in touch with the Real Life Management Problems in Public and Private Corporations Financial Institutions, Government anda International Agencies.VGI offers full time courses in MBA, B.Tech (CSE, Civil, ECE, ME) B.T.C., B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Phil (Edu), B.P.Ed., B.Lib.,D.Pharma., BBA, BCA, B.Com. and Polytechnic in Meerut Campus.
1. Mr. Prahlad kakkar: Leading Indian advertisement Guru visited VGI campus and held a discussion with students and faculties on Marketing and Advertisement for the masses.
2. Dr. Sead Avdic : Ambassador of Bosnia & Herzegovina to foster collaboration between the two countries in the field of education and industry.
3. Mr. Zurab Katchkatchishville : Ambassador of Georgia visited VGI for the purpose of student and faculty exchange with VGI. His address to the students regarding opportunities for them in his country was greatly appreciated.
4. Mr. Shekhar Suman and His Son: Leading Indian Television artist visited VGI campus and held a discussion with students and faculties on Marketing and Advertisement for the masses.
5. Mr. Jitendra Tiwari: National Memory Champion, Limca Book of Records gave fantastic tips to our students on memory enhancement. We thank him greatly for his gesture.
At AVSAR -2013 we provide a number of placement oppurtunities to all VGI students for making their bright carreer. For the same we invite a large number of national and multinational corporates for campus placement drive .
At AVSAR -2013 we also arrange Industrial visits, Workshop, Seminars, Mock Activities and Inhouse training etc. on latest platforms according to corporates requirements.